MTUTD Soccer Camp 2019
MTUTD Soccer Schools will run a 5 day training clinic October 16-20, at the Kirin Valley Sport Resort in Khao Yai.
LEARN TO PLAY THE MTUTD WAY
The MTUTD Soccer Camp 2019 is a 24 hour a day focus on training that gives a professional focus to the development of football. Open to youngsters ages 9 - 15. the fee is 11,900 baht, and for 2019 Season Ticket members 10,900 baht.
The advantage of the training camp is to develop under the guidance of first team coaches and academy training staff.
The sessions include training with SCG Muangthong United players as the squad will be preparing for the final match of the season. Meet & Greet sessions are included.
Other benefits include MTUTD training kits, shirts, SCG Stadium tours, and match tickets.
To register, call 081-358-0831.
KIRIN VALLEY - TRAIN WITH SCG MUANGTHONG UNITED - FAQ
A unique opportunity to train alongside SCG Muangthong United at a 6day/5night intensive training camp at the Kirin Valley Sport Resort, Khao Yai.
(1) Is there a bus to take my child to the Kirin Valley Resort, or do I have to drive them there? If there is a bus, when does it leave, and from where?
-Yes, round trip bus transportation is included. The kids meet at the SCG Stadium and depart to the resort. The bus will return to the SCG Stadium.
(2) Who are the coaches? What is their background?
The coaches and training team hold UEFA or AFC Class-C coaching certificates. They have had many years experience at all levels of football.
(3) How many coaches are there?
- There are 6 coaches and trainers, plus a specialized goalkeeper coach. Also there are 10 support staff, as well as a medical team.
(4) Is this only in Thai, or English language?
- English language in every activity.
(5) What ages?
- 9-15 years old
(6) Is this only for boys, or can girls sign up too?
- In the past it has only been boys that have signed up. However, if we had a big enough of group of girls added, then that would be a welcomed addition.
(7) What kind of food will be served?
- We serve both International meals and Thai food. The Kirin Vallery Sport Resort is used to providing food for international visitors. As well, the resort's chefs are nutritionists, and the meals are geared towards foods for developing athletes.
(8) What will the kids do in the evening?
- The evening program, following dinner, will be a debrief of the training that day. A review of the skills and strategies practiced, and then a briefing on the plan for the next day of training. Following this, there will be some leisure time before lights out. At all times the staff are on duty to ensure the safety and security of the kids.
(9) Can parents also stay at the resort?
- The resort is fully booked, however there are places available next door, priced at 1,500 baht per night. Food is provided through local restaurants. To book please call 091-415-7372.
(10) How do I pay for this?
Payment - Transfer to the following account: Cournot and Nash Co., Ltd. Bangkok Bank, Saving account no. 106-4730-771 or pay in person at the MTUTD ACADEMY OFFICE, S-Zone, SCG Stadium daily from 12:00 -19:00 pm.